Edward Henry Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Edward Henry Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Dalton
- District/Borough: West Lancashire
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°33'42"N 2°45'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350147, 407496
- OS Grid: SD501074
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9W67.JY
- Mapcode Global: WH86K.NQQW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Edward Henry Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.