We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eastoke is a suburban area in South Hayling, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: South Hayling
- Parish/Community: Havant, unparished area
- District/Borough: Havant
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°46'54"N 0°57'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 473050, 98540
- OS Grid: SZ730985
- Mapcode Local: GBR CFS.W8F
- Mapcode Global: FRA 87V0.ZRH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eastoke within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Eastoke in the Domesday Book
A village in Bosbarrow hundred,
in the county of Hampshire.
- Overlord in 1066: King Edward
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alward
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Earl Roger of Shrewsbury
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Abbey of Troarn (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 5 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £4 in 1066; £3 in 1070; £4 in 1086
- Households: 11 villagers
- Plough Teams: 4 men's ploughs (3 plough lands)
- Meadow: 1 acre