Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
East Tump is a coastal landform in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'51"N 5°28'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 159856, 209308
- OS Grid: SM598093
- Mapcode Local: GBR DSV3.P2Z
- Mapcode Global: VH0V1.ZR9G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of East Tump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.