East Blackdene, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
East Blackdene is a hamlet in County Durham
Other current and historical names
- St. John's Chapel
- Blackdene, East
- Parish/Community: Stanhope
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°44'31"N 2°11'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 388098, 538598
- OS Grid: NY880385
- Mapcode Local: GBR FF5L.FV
- Mapcode Global: WHB3H.D22D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of East Blackdene within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.