Eallabus Moor Plantation, Argyll and Bute
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eallabus Moor Plantation is a forest or wood in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°47'40"N 6°15'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 132984, 663920
- OS Grid: NR329639
- Mapcode Local: GBR BFXD.JN2
- Mapcode Global: WGYGT.SMG4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eallabus Moor Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Eallabus Moor Plantation