Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eagle Belt is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Risby
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°17'26"N 0°36'27"E
- Eastings/Northings: 577938, 269027
- OS Grid: TL779690
- Mapcode Local: GBR QD8.BG4
- Mapcode Global: VHJGF.HP2D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eagle Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.