We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dunbridge is a village in Hampshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Mottisfont
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'0"N 1°32'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431877, 126108
- OS Grid: SU318261
- Mapcode Local: GBR 63G.5RS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76ND.171
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dunbridge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Dunbridge in the Domesday Book
A village in Broughton hundred,
in the county of Hampshire.
- Overlord in 1066: King Edward
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Kening
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Gilbert of Bretteville
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Gilbert of Bretteville
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 5/- in 1066; £1 5/- in 1070; £1 5/- in 1086
- Households: 2 villagers
- Plough Teams: 1 men's plough
- Meadow: 3 acres
- Woodland: 2 swine render