Duck Belt, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Duck Belt is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Pocklington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'16"N 0°45'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 481340, 447935
- OS Grid: SE813479
- Mapcode Local: GBR RR33.M3
- Mapcode Global: WHFCG.7PYT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Duck Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.