Drunken Pightle Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Drunken Pightle Copse is a forest or wood in Monk Sherborne, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Monk Sherborne
- Parish/Community: Monk Sherborne
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'20"N 1°8'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 460211, 156644
- OS Grid: SU602566
- Mapcode Local: GBR 94Q.170
- Mapcode Global: VHD01.7FFX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Drunken Pightle Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.