Drewton, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Drewton is a hamlet in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'8"N 0°36'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492168, 433057
- OS Grid: SE921330
- Mapcode Local: GBR SS7N.BN
- Mapcode Global: WHGFF.Q37N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Drewton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.