Dragberry Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dragberry Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Brixton
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°20'29"N 4°2'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 255085, 51045
- OS Grid: SX550510
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q2.2SSB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28F4.8QY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dragberry Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.