We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Down Hall is a settlement in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Aikton
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°51'43"N 3°6'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 328500, 552500
- OS Grid: NY285525
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6DP6.9V
- Mapcode Global: WH6Z2.31QX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Down Hall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.