We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dove Hole is a cliff or slope in Staithes, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Staithes
- Parish/Community: Loftus
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'31"N 0°48'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 477590, 518822
- OS Grid: NZ775188
- Mapcode Local: GBR QHVQ.7M
- Mapcode Global: WHF8B.NPF3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dove Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.