Doggett's Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Doggett's Wood is a forest or wood in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Amersham
- Parish/Community: Little Chalfont
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'21"N 0°34'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 499170, 196219
- OS Grid: SU991962
- Mapcode Local: GBR F6J.18D
- Mapcode Global: VHFSJ.3MNW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Doggett's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.