Dockeray Bank Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dockeray Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Snape with Thorp
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'16"N 1°36'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 425203, 484392
- OS Grid: SE252843
- Mapcode Local: GBR KM57.7L
- Mapcode Global: WHC77.5BC6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dockeray Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.