Denby Dam Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Denby Dam Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Denby
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'33"N 1°24'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 440004, 345925
- OS Grid: SK400459
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6CZ.CJ5
- Mapcode Global: WHDGG.DM2F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Denby Dam Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.