Deerleap Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deerleap Copse is a forest or wood in Kingston Lisle, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Kingston Lisle
- Parish/Community: Kingston Lisle
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°35'7"N 1°31'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433138, 187499
- OS Grid: SU331874
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6Y1.KQV
- Mapcode Global: VHC10.KD4Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deerleap Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.