Deergarth How Island, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deergarth How Island is an island in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: St John's Castlerigg and Wythburn
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'14"N 3°4'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 330995, 516308
- OS Grid: NY309163
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7H0Z.L8
- Mapcode Global: WH70M.V66Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deergarth How Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.