Deer Hole Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deer Hole Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Nether Haddon
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'59"N 1°39'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423116, 367025
- OS Grid: SK231670
- Mapcode Local: GBR 580.G8V
- Mapcode Global: WHCD7.JTXV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deer Hole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.