We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deep Clough is a valley in High Peak
- Parish/Community: Macclesfield Forest and Wildboarclough
- Unitary Authority: High Peak
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'8"N 1°59'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 401130, 372834
- OS Grid: SK011728
- Mapcode Local: GBR GZLT.4S
- Mapcode Global: WHBBR.HH6X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deep Clough within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.