Dayhouse Bank, Worcestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dayhouse Bank is a village in Worcestershire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Romsley
- District/Borough: Bromsgrove
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°24'10"N 2°2'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 396726, 278307
- OS Grid: SO967783
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2F5.BNK
- Mapcode Global: VH9Z6.FVBW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dayhouse Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.