Dawson's Belt, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dawson's Belt is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Rise
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'14"N 0°14'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 515871, 441180
- OS Grid: TA158411
- Mapcode Local: GBR VRRW.V7
- Mapcode Global: WHHGC.8DZC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dawson's Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.