We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
David's Hole is a coastal landform in Devon
- Parish/Community: Berrynarbor
- District/Borough: North Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°12'27"N 4°2'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 256934, 147374
- OS Grid: SS569473
- Mapcode Local: GBR KR.41ZP
- Mapcode Global: VH4M5.RXL4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of David's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.