We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
David's Belt is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Red Lodge
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'42"N 0°30'24"E
- Eastings/Northings: 570984, 271159
- OS Grid: TL709711
- Mapcode Local: GBR PBM.2XP
- Mapcode Global: VHJGC.Q5S1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of David's Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.