Daniel Hartly's Wood, Selby
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Daniel Hartly's Wood is a forest or wood in Selby
- Parish/Community: Micklefield
- Unitary Authority: Selby
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°48'4"N 1°18'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445642, 434098
- OS Grid: SE456340
- Mapcode Local: GBR MS9H.H3
- Mapcode Global: WHDBM.WQ29
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Daniel Hartly's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.