Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
The Dam is a water feature in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Long Marston
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'20"N 1°13'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451500, 449500
- OS Grid: SE515495
- Mapcode Local: GBR MQYW.BP
- Mapcode Global: WHDB3.88R2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of The Dam within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.