Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dam Head is a settlement in Calderdale
- Parish/Community: Calderdale, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Calderdale
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'37"N 1°50'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410500, 427500
- OS Grid: SE105275
- Mapcode Local: GBR HTK4.YP
- Mapcode Global: WHC9M.N5Y8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dam Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.