Dalton Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dalton Dale is a valley in North Dalton, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: North Dalton
- Parish/Community: North Dalton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'15"N 0°35'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492860, 451836
- OS Grid: SE928518
- Mapcode Local: GBR SQBQ.V7
- Mapcode Global: WHGDG.YVXY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dalton Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.