Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dale Head is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Borrowdale
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°31'37"N 3°12'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 322304, 515322
- OS Grid: NY223153
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6J22.KX
- Mapcode Global: WH70K.SGDQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dale Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.