Dainty Land, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dainty Land is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Englefield
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°26'30"N 1°6'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461805, 171790
- OS Grid: SU618717
- Mapcode Local: GBR B4B.FNP
- Mapcode Global: VHCZG.N1X3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dainty Land within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.