Camela Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Camela Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Camblesforth
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'22"N 1°1'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464863, 427457
- OS Grid: SE648274
- Mapcode Local: GBR PTB6.C7
- Mapcode Global: WHFD9.B8FK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Camela Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.