Camden Brake, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Camden Brake is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Great Faringdon
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°40'52"N 1°36'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427512, 198132
- OS Grid: SU275981
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5VG.HDY
- Mapcode Global: VHC0L.504F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Camden Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.