Callerhues Crag, Northumberland
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Callerhues Crag is a hill or mountain in Northumberland
- Parish/Community: Bellingham
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°10'21"N 2°13'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 385500, 586500
- OS Grid: NY855865
- Mapcode Local: GBR D8WM.5L
- Mapcode Global: WHB1B.Q7PY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Callerhues Crag within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.