Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Calf of Man is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°3'21"N 4°49'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 215254, 465907
- OS Grid: SC152659
- Mapcode Local: IMN 3V.YMX
- Mapcode Global: GBR GKGZ.P2C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Calf of Man within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.