We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Calders is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Sedbergh
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'30"N 2°30'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 367075, 496008
- OS Grid: SD670960
- Mapcode Local: GBR BLX1.SC
- Mapcode Global: WH93Y.FQV2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Calders within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.