Cairnsmore or Black Craig of Dee, Dumfries and Galloway
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cairnsmore or Black Craig of Dee is a hill or mountain in Dumfries and Galloway
- Unitary Authority: Dumfries and Galloway
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°3'13"N 4°12'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 258500, 575500
- OS Grid: NX585755
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4T.RMH2
- Mapcode Global: WH4V9.67BJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cairnsmore or Black Craig of Dee within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Cairnsmore or Black Craig of Dee