Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Caer Mote is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bothel and Threapland
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°43'22"N 3°14'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 319637, 537136
- OS Grid: NY196371
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5FRT.BS
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZL.2K09
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Caer Mote within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.