We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cadding Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°29'44"N 1°50'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 411010, 399892
- OS Grid: SK110998
- Mapcode Local: GBR HXM0.DN
- Mapcode Global: WHCBS.SD4K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cadding Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.