Bottlehouse Plantation, Aylesbury Vale
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bottlehouse Plantation is a forest or wood in Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale
- Built-Up Area: Milton Keynes
- Parish/Community: Shenley Brook End
- Unitary Authority: Aylesbury Vale
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°59'48"N 0°48'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482017, 233818
- OS Grid: SP820338
- Mapcode Local: GBR D0M.T00
- Mapcode Global: VHDTC.Y2TL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bottlehouse Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.