We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Belt Howe is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Tebay
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°24'45"N 2°38'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 358832, 502084
- OS Grid: NY588020
- Mapcode Local: GBR BK1F.40
- Mapcode Global: WH93P.HC14
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Belt Howe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.