Bellart How Moss, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bellart How Moss is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Witherslack, Meathop and Ulpha
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'29"N 2°50'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 345381, 483203
- OS Grid: SD453832
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8MMD.08
- Mapcode Global: WH837.CN15
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bellart How Moss within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.