Bell Head Plantation, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bell Head Plantation is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Skelton and Brotton
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'46"N 0°57'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467896, 519134
- OS Grid: NZ678191
- Mapcode Local: GBR PHSP.S3
- Mapcode Global: WHF88.CK4W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bell Head Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.