Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bell Ground is a forest or wood in Hoyland, Barnsley
- Built-Up Area: Hoyland
- Parish/Community: Barnsley, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Barnsley
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°29'27"N 1°27'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435500, 399500
- OS Grid: SK355995
- Mapcode Local: GBR LX62.B9
- Mapcode Global: WHDD3.FJY2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bell Ground within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.