Belbin's Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Belbin's Copse is a forest or wood in Abbotswood, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Abbotswood
- Parish/Community: Romsey Extra
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'33"N 1°29'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435630, 123453
- OS Grid: SU356234
- Mapcode Local: GBR 752.M6X
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76RF.XNF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Belbin's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.