Beggars Bridge Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beggars Bridge Copse is a forest or wood in Tadley, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Tadley
- Parish/Community: Pamber
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°20'50"N 1°7'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461374, 161290
- OS Grid: SU613612
- Mapcode Local: GBR 944.KM2
- Mapcode Global: VHCZV.JDNF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beggars Bridge Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.