Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beehive Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Coton in the Elms
- District/Borough: South Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°44'18"N 1°37'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 425642, 315706
- OS Grid: SK256157
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5FN.BTW
- Mapcode Global: WHCGL.2F1J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beehive Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.