Beech Hill Coverts, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beech Hill Coverts is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Beech Hill
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'49"N 0°59'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470297, 165061
- OS Grid: SU702650
- Mapcode Local: GBR B58.G5K
- Mapcode Global: VHDX5.RKSQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beech Hill Coverts within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.