We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beech Hill Clump is a forest or wood in Surrey
- Parish/Community: Runnymede, unparished area
- District/Borough: Runnymede
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°21'8"N 0°32'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 501642, 162475
- OS Grid: TQ016624
- Mapcode Local: GBR GCK.1V3
- Mapcode Global: VHFV2.K8FN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beech Hill Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.