Beaver Dyke Reservoirs, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beaver Dyke Reservoirs is an inland water in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Haverah Park
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°59'13"N 1°39'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422725, 454611
- OS Grid: SE227546
- Mapcode Local: GBR JQWB.HH
- Mapcode Global: WHC8K.K14R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beaver Dyke Reservoirs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.