We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beara Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Buckland in the Moor
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°33'3"N 3°48'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 271975, 73915
- OS Grid: SX719739
- Mapcode Local: GBR QD.DRCN
- Mapcode Global: FRA 27XL.VFV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beara Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.